Bangin' Bangin'

UUUUUNNNNHHHHHHHHH!!! THAT BASS DOOOOEEEE

CannonXIII responds:

I know right. I can give you that bass it if you have nexus 2.

Saturated Truth Saturated Truth

MUCH YES-NESS! VERY EXCITE! The beat was dope enough without anything on it, but good god damn you fucking ripped that verse, homie. Love it.

Sundans - Ice Sundans - Ice

This is some tasty ambient, guy! The beginning kind of reminds me of "Two-Dimensional" by Dorian Concept, and the textures you've got going on are quite soothing. Love the vinyl warmth, the shimmering oscillation of the synth, and the envelope manipulations on the subtle drums in the middle and near the end. Choice work.

Swooped Swooped

DUDE. This is effin' dope. I really love the chord progression and the synths that you're using in the beginning, the sound is just fucking huge and warm. I like the idea of you going back into this beat and tweaking it, because that first drop has epic buildup and the following groove is great, but I want it to hit even haaaaaahhhdaaaaahhhhh.

Kassich responds:

yeah, it's something I have to work on, writing hard hitting stuff is super hard sometimes... Thanks for listening! and thanks for commenting!

How it rolls remix How it rolls remix

This sounds like Doseone on dubstep steroids. Noice.

Have You Ever Had A Dream Have You Ever Had A Dream

This shit is gonna be stuck in my head, lol.

For You I Will For You I Will

I still give this a five, but I think I know exactly why this is a work in progress for you. That build, man...I got a feeling you want more out of that first drop. The second drop honestly almost hits with more impact for me, but I digress. I know what it's like to be a perfectionist with one's material and I absolutely adore your tones, man. Good vibes. By the way, @ 4:58 on the track- UNNNHHHH SOONNN, DAS MAH SHIT.

Fighting Spirit [RAW] Fighting Spirit [RAW]

Honestly, mix comes out nice and smooth in these headphones (Marshall's). I'm digging the bigness of the track.

Flash Point Flash Point

LOoooove the way this beat breaks, man. Hahaha, had that shit turned up on some headphones because the beginning was on that small speaker tone (love that), and let it ride for a second with that synth just hummmmmmin'! Very nice. Phatness.

In the Hall of the Trap King In the Hall of the Trap King

Firstly, nice music choice.

Secondly...uh yeah, dawg. That bass is bumpin' pretty good like. Not gonna lie.

Love the playfulness of this beat, and the fact that it's a bit up tempo from most trap is an interesting feel. I also like that you were able to take the themes of the song and arrange them into a nice, catchy trap tune. I would honestly love to hear an even dirtier, slower trap mix of this, but you've definitely got some talent, breh. Noice.

steampianist responds:

thanks for the review and happy to know i got that 808.