View Profile Rorrapalooza

2 Movie Reviews

What is this?

I don't even...

Excellent work.

As usual, you've provided another entertaining flash. Love your work.

23 Audio Reviews

MUCH YES-NESS! VERY EXCITE! The beat was dope enough without anything on it, but good god damn you fucking ripped that verse, homie. Love it.

This is some tasty ambient, guy! The beginning kind of reminds me of "Two-Dimensional" by Dorian Concept, and the textures you've got going on are quite soothing. Love the vinyl warmth, the shimmering oscillation of the synth, and the envelope manipulations on the subtle drums in the middle and near the end. Choice work.

DUDE. This is effin' dope. I really love the chord progression and the synths that you're using in the beginning, the sound is just fucking huge and warm. I like the idea of you going back into this beat and tweaking it, because that first drop has epic buildup and the following groove is great, but I want it to hit even haaaaaahhhdaaaaahhhhh.

Kassich responds:

yeah, it's something I have to work on, writing hard hitting stuff is super hard sometimes... Thanks for listening! and thanks for commenting!

I am a musician, a writer, and a gamer, and I enjoy Newgrounds so much that I decided to become a member. I play the trumpet and the drums and I write in my very rare spare time.

The Lip @Rorrapalooza